Minor complaints thread (14 Viewers)

The one after 29th-1st. Visiting a friend before she heads away on extended holiday. No clue what's going on there. Anything I should check out?

ETA: Now that I think about it, I haven't explored London at all. Most of the time I've been there for work/non-fun reasons. I did the super fast visit of London Eye/Tate/Tower of London bit and that's it.
I'm going to see Comets on Fire on the 29th

I'm packing a couple here tonight.

First of all..went out this morning in light corduroy jacket..knew it was a bad idea when I saw snow on the car.Now have cold.Its almost a major complaint..well it is compared to..

Changed the fishes water and forgot to give the auld tank a scrub..I'm not getting the full joy of a clear view of the lads

Aww hang on..I've another.I smashed the light in the stairs with my guitar as I was coming in.

One of those days..band practice was cancelled too..jazes..the list goes on.

Weird though..I'm still rocking a positive outlook.

I reckon...minor complaints..bring em on!

Least they'e not actual major bummers

That sucks.

I used to have two pairs of lucky cax..mad pink and yellow jobs..CLASS..still have them but they're no longer lucky.Bit faded.

I'm glad I broke their spell.

Actual friends facebooking from a Pixies gig.

Apparentaly the new stuff is muck..

but still..its just wrong

Actual friends facebooking from a Pixies gig.

Apparentaly the new stuff is muck..

Not to cast aspersions on your asshole friends, but there are people who pay money into shows to say they were shit. Its one of those boomtime hangovers.

i'm not saying your mates are those people, but they exist.

??

You've boggled me brain now

Why would anyone do that?

Man..I'm seriously outta touch

Not to cast aspersions on your asshole friends, but there are people who pay money into shows to say they were shit. Its one of those boomtime hangovers.

i'm not saying your mates are those people, but they exist.
Seriously does anyone ever pay into a gig they know will be shit just to say to was shit ? That sounds insane ? I've gone to gigs assuming they'd be shit usually with mates who really wanted to go but I always then get hammered enough to have a good night and not care how shit the band is because I'm a part time alcoholic, but what you're describing sounds like the work of a sociopath.

Seriously does anyone ever pay into a gig they know will be shit just to say to was shit..... ......but what you're describing sounds like the work of a sociopath.

well yes. but its not a new thing. there is a reason the rotten tomatoes site is called the rotten tomatoes site, and its by no means a new thing.

I can understand people not wanting to carry cash, especially on a night out. What I can't understand is card terminals that are apparently still operating on dial up with high speed broadband so widely available. Paying by card should, and can, be quicker than paying by cash (no change to be counted and checked).
I was in Toronto earlier in the year. When you go into one of the car parks you just just tap your credit/debit card on the way in and again on the way out - no tickets - beautiful system.

Seriously does anyone ever pay into a gig they know will be shit just to say to was shit ? That sounds insane ? I've gone to gigs assuming they'd be shit usually with mates who really wanted to go but I always then get hammered enough to have a good night and not care how shit the band is because I'm a part time alcoholic, but what you're describing sounds like the work of a sociopath.

I went to see The National two weeks ago and it was hit but I got drunk lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back