Minor complaints thread (2 Viewers)

A man who walks into a shop, holds up the staff at gunpoint and gets away with a similar sum would not be vilified as much as this woman.

He would if he did it once every month and claimed it was necessary to "maintain his lifestyle".

He would if he did it once every month and claimed it was necessary to "maintain his lifestyle".

or more importantly if his wife claimed a similar ammount when he was jailed and unable to earn an income.

fwiw - its the system thats the source of my complaint, not yer one. (although the small minded part of me would like to see her re-housed in a 2 up 2 down in ballybough).

The seeming inability of otherwise intelligent people to do a tiny bit of research (usually a google search is sufficient) before clicking "share" on facebook.

This month I've been asked to keep an eye out for three kidnapped children (all found before the post was shared, sadly all dead, and only one even slightly current), told that the gold curtains that were installed in the White House in the Bush era are "Islamic Prayer Curtains" and asked to share posts to get facebook to contribute to various causes to mention just a few.

or more importantly if his wife claimed a similar ammount when he was jailed and unable to earn an income.

fwiw - its the system thats the source of my complaint, not yer one. (although the small minded part of me would like to see her re-housed in a 2 up 2 down in ballybough).

There's a logical fallacy in the "lifestyle you were accustomed to" thing that drives me nuts..
You live like a king on borrowed money for 10 years
It all goes tits up
But you can continue to live like a king because that's what you are accustomed to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back