Minor complaints thread (15 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Losing 12 years of music and photographs and projects and EVERYTHING.
Was in between a corrupt back up and a fresh one. Desk collapsed. IMac went off onto his head. Data totally irretrievable. iMac might be ok.
Mad sound furniture

Dude, exhaust all avenues.

It's never totally irretrievable.

Cafe Irie is now the size of my kitchen table--I went in there as I do every few months to have lunch and look through the book, comics or records I just bought
Someone was sitting at one of the two tables. The other table was behind the server and there wasn't enough room to get by so I left
Shame

Cafe Irie is now the size of my kitchen table--I went in there as I do every few months to have lunch and look through the book, comics or records I just bought
Someone was sitting at one of the two tables. The other table was behind the server and there wasn't enough room to get by so I left
Shame
It closed and opened back up again, right? Don't think it's the same owners. Is the blasted reggae gone at least?

No idea. The main dining area is now a sewing , clothes alteration place
The cafe is now about the size of a portaloo and smells of hippies

I think there was reggae in the air too, along with the incense

I'll miss those club sandwiches

No idea. The main dining area is now a sewing , clothes alteration place
The cafe is now about the size of a portaloo and smells of hippies

I think there was reggae in the air too, along with the incense

I'll miss those club sandwiches
Always hated that place. Brings back terrible memories of mates who liked to pretend they were mature mid 20's pricks drinking coffee in the afternoon to try to impress ladies when in fact we were all little knackers who were really only stepped a foot in Temple Bar in order to get wrecked on mushrooms.

But seriously..is there any other veggie friendly place near temple bar area? Cornucopia and Simon's Place are always too packed. Govinda's is grand once in a while. I walked around for ages looking for somewhere last weekend before settling on Yamamori out of sheer frustration

Users who are viewing this thread

• Cornu Ammonis
  • M
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back