Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

I had a far-fetched chance of something that didn’t pan out. No real big surprise but it still sucks because the tiny bit of hope was keeping me going the last few months. Now plan B, it can’t happen soon enough. I need to get out of here. Farewell, c'est la vie, so long honey bee, goodbye!

is this a suicide note??

Got a the worst haircut of my life yesterday. My barber, who's normally really good, was running out the door when i showed up but agreed to fit me in for a quick trim. Seemed grand until I got home and noticed it was comically uneven. Went back today to get it fixed and she got all pissy with me and tried to tell me that's what i asked for. I definitely didn't ask for a shit lopsided haircut.

I had a far-fetched chance of something that didn’t pan out. No real big surprise but it still sucks because the tiny bit of hope was keeping me going the last few months. Now plan B, it can’t happen soon enough. I need to get out of here. Farewell, c'est la vie, so long honey bee, goodbye!

Hey I met the lads while they were having their dinner over in Against the Grain. I told your fancyman that you wanted to make love to him. He seemed receptive to the idea. Even when I asked would it be ok if watched.

And then I couldn't fucking find you in The Village.

Meeting people in real life and drawing a complete blank what their real name is..cue awkward rabbit in headlights moments as social networking avatars flicker through my memory cells

Sorry @Jill Hives

Hey I met the lads while they were having their dinner over in Against the Grain. I told your fancyman that you wanted to make love to him. He seemed receptive to the idea. Even when I asked would it be ok if watched.

And then I couldn't fucking find you in The Village.

Awww man, I could have used that pick me up last night! Much more than @johnnystress grabbing my arm (pretending it was some big/scary dude who did it) then shouting, "It's me, Johnny, from the internet!"

Girls were hanging off cowboy Ryan last night.what is it about charming American musicians with godlike facial hair and ten gallon hats?

Girls were hanging off cowboy Ryan last night.what is it about charming American musicians with godlike facial hair and ten gallon hats?

That's the thing, I like to play it all cool. Ya know, stand across the room and look constantly pissed off. One of these nights it's going to work for me.

Losing 12 years of music and photographs and projects and EVERYTHING.
Was in between a corrupt back up and a fresh one. Desk collapsed. IMac went off onto his head. Data totally irretrievable. iMac might be ok.
Mad sound furniture

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back