Minor complaints thread (29 Viewers)

I ordered stuff from the chemist last week after shopping around and finding the cheap[est

I was told it would be 27 quid

Went to collect it today and they tried to charge me 44!

I told them the price I was quoted and after a few furtive looks among themselves they agreed to that price

What the fuck like...they obviously mark stuff like this up all the time..makes me wonder just how much we are getting ripped off on a regular basis

I feel like talking to Joe

the prick

I ordered stuff from the chemist last week after shopping around and finding the cheap[est

I was told it would be 27 quid

Went to collect it today and they tried to charge me 44!

I told them the price I was quoted and after a few furtive looks among themselves they agreed to that price

What the fuck like...they obviously mark stuff like this up all the time..makes me wonder just how much we are getting ripped off on a regular basis

I feel like talking to Joe

the prick
is it related to the budget changes?

(or at least are they trying to say it is?)

This nail

BWs1cvMCAAEiZQn.jpg

Are they all well above the wear guage nodule things?? it wont matter a whole lot if they all are safely above that level.

Are any part worn on one side??

First step is tyre pressure matching in any case.

Going to a football game in England at the weekend. Trying to transfer the money for the ticket into the guy who's giving me the ticket's account has been a major hassle.

So I guess my complaint is ... banks in England which make it really hard for people to find their IBAN numbers.

Going to a football game in England at the weekend. Trying to transfer the money for the ticket into the guy who's giving me the ticket's account has been a major hassle.

So I guess my complaint is ... banks in England which make it really hard for people to find their IBAN numbers.

It's just a combination of sort code, account number and a few other characters. They should appear on the person's statement [they do over here]

Are they all well above the wear guage nodule things?? it wont matter a whole lot if they all are safely above that level.

Are any part worn on one side??

First step is tyre pressure matching in any case.

Got them NCT'd in January. Three were above the recommended wear [3.0mm - legal is 1.6mm]. One was just above the legal limit so I got a second hand one to replace it. Have been doing daily motorway driving for the last five months - [about 50 miles a day] so was wondering if I should get 'em looked at.

It's just a combination of sort code, account number and a few other characters. They should appear on the person's statement [they do over here]

Cheers, it's got so close to the trip that I just sent it via paypal in the end and ate the fees they charge because it'll work out cheaper than paying the bank to rush the transfer in 1-2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back