Minor complaints thread (25 Viewers)

Not having any interest at all in cars it has escaped my notice until this minute that cars registered in 2013 begin with 131 or 132 instead of plain old evil 13. Ridiculous.

a second reason was the concentration of trade around the year/start end. everythign was happening for the dealers in 2 months, dry the rest of the year. this thing is staying so they get summer trade too.

a second reason was the concentration of trade around the year/start end. everythign was happening for the dealers in 2 months, dry the rest of the year. this thing is staying so they get summer trade too.
Oh right, so this will be the way it's done every year now? that's not so bad. I withdraw my complaint.

The dealers demanded that system, so fuck them. They wanted to create envy and for it to be glaringly obvious how new/old your car was.
I hate that system.

Are you suggesting that cars are penis extensions?
sports_car_wallpaper+9.jpg

See that white stripe down the middle ?

That's only there because a huge pulsating vein is hard too fucking hard to paint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back