Minor complaints thread (14 Viewers)

That could work either.
Go build a shelter in the mountains and become feral.

then it would take me even longer than 90 minutes to commute to work. currently wasting 3 hours a day doing that. and living at home earning less than minimum wage. sure at least i have some debt to show for the 50 hours a week i put in.

im just going to bottle up all this rage and fly off the handle for no reason at inappropriate times.
ill be just like my boss so.
the missus will love that alright.

then it would take me even longer than 90 minutes to commute to work. currently wasting 3 hours a day doing that. and living at home earning less than minimum wage. sure at least i have some debt to show for the 50 hours a week i put in.

im just going to bottle up all this rage and fly off the handle for no reason at inappropriate times.

Not to be nosey, but you're married and you live with your parents?

Hmmm, substitute work for college and that's me. Are we some bizarre parallel version of each other? Although I'm not so rage-filled and I dont have a missus. What does that say?

All,

I am excited to announce that SPOOKTACULAR is back!

For those of you who remember, Spooktacular is a time when we decorate each of the designated floors in for Halloween for our family and friends to enjoy! This year we will be celebrating Spooktacular on October 30th in our Boston office. As in years past, we will be hosting a friendly competition between the floors. Therefore the more participation from all of you the better chance your floor has to win. There will be a grand prize for all of the employees on the floor with the most impressive display.

We will be providing food and refreshments for all. Children of all ages and significant other are welcome! Please bring your children to show off their costumes and have some fun celebrating Halloween.

More details will follow from the lead for each of your floors…

When: Wednesday, October 30th

Time: 4:00-7:00pm

Where: Boston Office

Formal invitation will follow to your home but please save-the-date!

I hate that this will be a part of my life.

Fucking career starts running around as I type planning a theme "Addams Family! Oh, no, Batman!"

I hate that this will be a part of my life.

Fucking career starts running around as I type planning a theme "Addams Family! Oh, no, Batman!"

Agree to be Thing so you can just sit under a table (drink) and not interact, Grumpy.

The-Thing-addams.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• N
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back