Minor complaints thread (23 Viewers)

I sorta think if you rolled in all the comedy shows that get airtime on RTE with a solid editor, you'd get one great half hour out the 4 or 5 that are competing.

Dublin traffic at a standstill this evening. Busses couldn't cross the Liffey. Had to walk home. 50 mins.

PA-9858855-dublinsnowtraffic-390x285.jpg

Was this the protesters doing? I saw a small group of them on Nassau street at about 2pm while I was on my way for coffee and cake. There was about 30 of them with almost as many different causes. Some republican banners, some anti-bank banners while others had "westmeath says no to wind farms"

Was an eirigi protest that did it wasn't it?
Was this the protesters doing? I saw a small group of them on Nassau street at about 2pm while I was on my way for coffee and cake. There was about 30 of them with almost as many different causes. Some republican banners, some anti-bank banners while others had "westmeath says no to wind farms"

The Republic of Eire is not for sale

0007e180-642.jpg

here,can you re-use daily contact lenses? the company i order from online forgot to send them out last week and i've just about run out. glasses broken and expecting my new lenses in "5 - 7 working days".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back