Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

I had the experience of letting an Australian sleep on my couch only to have a rent allowance officer visit him a few days later.

So I hope your Australian is at least giving you blowies mel gibson...

Finding CD's on your shelf that you have zero recollection of buying,for example I found this tonight in my room
6216-15153

http://www.merchdirect.com/ThickRecords/CDs/Self_Titled_EP?productid=6216

I've no fucking idea where it came from,seriously-I'll lose sleep over stuff like this

Rage. Rage. Rage. Being offered a job I didn't apply for because (contacts I informed last October that I'd be moving back in May or June 2012) thoughtfully kept me in mind. Declining knowing that had I kept to my plan I would have had a job in under a week of moving. I want to throw and kick things right now.

Was it a good job? Something you would have really liked?

Rage. Rage. Rage. Being offered a job I didn't apply for because (contacts I informed last October that I'd be moving back in May or June 2012) thoughtfully kept me in mind. Declining knowing that had I kept to my plan I would have had a job in under a week of moving. I want to throw and kick things right now.

Was it a good job? Something you would have really liked?

It's similar to what I'm doing now but more interesting with less headache and home. No offence to Ireland and all, I do like it but want I want is there at the moment. Kind of a kick to the stomach I wasn't expecting today. Hopefully this feeling will pass. That said, I have a fabulous holiday at the end of the summer so I'll just focus on that instead.

Boo, Hiss! Sorry to hear that Hives. Never easy to be reminded about what could or should have been, especially when it's something you wanted so much.

Or even worse, buying stuff you forgot you already owned. Has happened me with music, books, magazines, and once with a pair of runners!

I did this recently, bought two books I already had. Very annoying.

finally managing to get a saturday afternoon to work on the site & ending up trying to fix stuff in work instead

JESUS

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back