Minor complaints thread (3 Viewers)

i'm on 4.13 it either essentially crashes safari or takes a good two minutes to load each gif, which doesnt play smoothly when it does load.

I find gifs on this site and this site alone seem to take forever to load and slow my computer down to a crawl. Using Firefox on a Mac, zips along on other forums I use.

I find gifs on this site and this site alone seem to take forever to load and slow my computer down to a crawl. Using Firefox on a Mac, zips along on other forums I use.
That's probably the Lazy Load JavaScript which only loads images when they appear on screen. It should speed up the initial page load, but does mean you have to wait for larger animated gigs to start loading when you scroll to them rather than them starting to load as the page opens. I think.

Cordless telephones. These really are a load of crap. Plus when kids are around they tend to wreck them. The latest is dropping the phone in a full sink of water.

simp1.jpg

Purposely finished work early, got a 20 mile cycle in, had a nice dinner, settled down to relax and prepare for my first early night to bed in about 6 months and some absolute cunt's house alarm is blaring nearby for the last hour and a half. Fuck's sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back