Minor complaints thread (3 Viewers)

I'm in a hotel
In yesterdays clothes - cause my baggage is somewhere else
I have a cold
I just coughed up something boiluminescent with limbs
It's too late to get breakfast
I have no power cables and the batteries in the phone and on the computer are about to die

Got hit in the face with one of these earlier (the child was 'helping' me with the gardening)

438130_a_p.jpg

By some miracle I didn't get sliced open. I have a lovely shiner for bringing him to playschool tomorrow though.

There is a band on radio that appear to have used Boy Meets Girl's Waiting For A Star to Fall as a musical template

They should appeal to that niche market of people who like Republic of Loose

Not so much a complaint as a sniffy observation

edit...

well well

[h=2]Cars Love Girls[/h]2011 saw Cars Love Girls crash onto the Irish music scene with a verve that was impossible to ignore!
The band feature brother and sister duo Cormac (known as Bres) and Orla Breslin. Cars Love Girls sounds like the blueprint for every great song of the last few decades, but it’s also the name of the new band from former Republic of Loose members.

So far today...

Taxi man taking me for a long detour thinking I wouldn't know better due to my accent.
Fainting then being forced to drink manky orange juice.
Reading xml all day again.
Missed out on the free coffee this morning.

Oh, and someone ringing my doorbell at half 2am this morning.
I assume it was a junkie hoping I would buzz him/her in so they could kip in the foyer.
It didn't happen despite how many times they buzzed, which seemed like for an hour.

I'm in complain mode today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back