Minor complaints thread (4 Viewers)

Just price gouging I suppose. I'm normally slow to give out about ticketmaster, because ... well, charging what the market will bear is just how capitalism works. But asking for 95 quid for a ticket, and then saying it'll cost you 29 extra quid to actually get possession of the ticket you now own is a dick move

I bought a campervan ticket for next year's Electric Picnic, got charged TWENTY-NINE EURO for postage, and then the festival sold out. So I have an outrageously priced campervan ticket I can't sell, and no ticket for the event. This is stupid
Just price gouging I suppose. I'm normally slow to give out about ticketmaster, because ... well, charging what the market will bear is just how capitalism works. But asking for 95 quid for a ticket, and then saying it'll cost you 29 extra quid to actually get possession of the ticket you now own is a dick move

....... but you paid it anyway yeah?

Sounds like it's what the market will bear 🤡

Sure aren't there all these made up processing fees and whatnot on most Ticketmaster tickets?

Piling on dick moves is just how capitalism works

Users who are viewing this thread

• dudley
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back