Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

I once subscribed to Thumped dot com just so I could see who was giving me shitty rep. All the time.

Not to say I wasn't an annoying arsehole myself, but this character was just bullying. I'm sure he thought it was some kind of meta post ironic thing, but no, he was just being a cunt.

I think I blocked someone else because they were just boring.

Anyway, that was years ago. Gorillas mot as scare now and all that.

*It wasn't janer.
was it classic seanc?

I've got plenty mad at you idiots and your very bad opinions on here
(I am of course smart with only good opinions and a panopticon view of life)

But I don't think i ever got personal. But maybe that's a story I'm just telling myself.

The only person I've ever wished cancer on is myself.

Who could be bothered arguing on the internet anymore.

First 8 seconds of this clip refers.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And I've got a complaint for you jerks. I bought some pepperoni firesticks as a proteiny snack. But they are hot as fuck and full of saturated fat.

I’m packing up my apartment and managed to pawn my old tv on someone so now the remote has disappeared. 3 solid hours looking and now I’ve a bad feeling it’s in one of the 15ish boxes here.
I joked a bit about being a hoarder but Jesus Christ. No one needs 4 sets of Risk, 3 monopoly’s and 3 Cluedo's.
I think the charity shop might tell me to go away this time, this will be my 4th or 5th full car load.
I'll take a set of Risk if its going!

I'll take a set of Risk if its going!
Balls, I gave them in to a Tipperary SPCA shop today.

I have too many swords now too. Gave away a lovely set already (British Calvary sabres) so now down to two here in Tipp and three in Dublin. I’ve found someone for those three already.
In my defence, one is Needle from GOT (from well before the TV show) and the other is Kavote’s sword from Name of the wind, and they’re limited editions.

I wouldn't risk it. I pay no mind to use by dates at all, but usually the nose let's you know.

Here's a complaint: I still haven't gotten used to this shopping for one person business. I've had to waste so much food. I really like my dry rub chicken wings, but nope, can't have 'em.

Do we still care about this left/right footer thing? Some of my best friends etc

Is it any more offensive than West brit
If discrimination against a group is neither systematic nor widespread I can't see that there's any harm in nicknames for groups. I'd say left-footer is approximately as offensive as bogger or townie or ginger or biffo

It was always a bit of joke.

People are slow enough to understand that a lot northern having the craic is meant to get under your skin.

[limmy reaction sketch]

If used in a derogatory way openly is it any different to other derogatory terms. So its ok to offend just a little bit.

Well the idea is to poke and prod each other and the lack of physical reprehension displays the mutual respect that both parties have for each other and no more than peakcocks breifly showing their feathers, you agree a civil space through verbal means, you test the ground, they test the ground and both know they are safe. Very important in a flashpoint society.

I was in the takeaway after the pub a few weeks back. Lad from Armagh in, he makes a Donegal jibe at me, I take a jibe at him, a few more over and backs. His order arrrives, 'nice to meet ye anyway enjoy the rest of the night', we have a predator handshake and off into the world.

Offence is something you take rather than give.

I agree that words in themselves are not offensive. But that doesn't mean what others hear isn't taken in offense. I've heard left footers meant in an unpleasant way. You seemed to think it wasn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back