Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

Eep. Well I started this chat so....

When I heard it used I was surprised more than anything. It sounded archaic almost. Like being called a rapscallion or a ragamuffin or something. But I was a bit shocked, not necessarily offended. Offended as a cunning linguist maybe.

The fact that it's caused this much chat must mean something though.

Just found out who does this shit ......chasing abbey. Awful.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ever since I got my first mobile phone about 20 years ago the Vodafone website has been the biggest, buggiest piece of crap

It's rare for the top-up feature to work on the first go

I hate it

I'm checking out loads of doom, stoner music on the headphones in work. (Sleep - Dopesmoker at the moment) So far I'm finding it all a bit underwhelming & very predictable.
I think I'll just cut to the chase and listen to some Black Sabbath.
Go straight to the source.

I'm checking out loads of doom, stoner music on the headphones in work. (Sleep - Dopesmoker at the moment) So far I'm finding it all a bit underwhelming & very predictable.
I think I'll just cut to the chase and listen to some Black Sabbath.
Go straight to the source.

Even Dopesmoker is nearly 25 years old at this stage. The predictability has got worse and I'm generally a fan of the genre. Try Warning - Watching From a Distance for something less predictable imo. New Slomatics is worth a listen too. Think it's out today or tomorrow.

I get planted ads for a portable 13inch monitor that I should want thats over 300eu.

You know what else has a 13 inch monitor for 300eu but also has a whole computer in it?

Anywhoo the complaint is it's general existence and that people will buy it.

I'd a bit slog of two hours of admin to get through at work yesterday and i saw this post and used dopesmoker twice back to back as the soundtrack. Granted i've listened to that album in many states but yesterday i appreciated the meditation of it.

That, Sabbath, Sky Valley and I'm pretty much happy out.

I bought a campervan ticket for next year's Electric Picnic, got charged TWENTY-NINE EURO for postage, and then the festival sold out. So I have an outrageously priced campervan ticket I can't sell, and no ticket for the event. This is stupid

I mean me being me i'd nearly go to campsite on its own. Like i met a mate at his birthday once and i asked was there a party, and he pointed to his head and said 'it's up here'.

But no that sucks they shouldn't even allow that. I've got fantasies about doing a campervan festival summer with a van haven't even got the finances lined up for next year.

I bought a campervan ticket for next year's Electric Picnic, got charged TWENTY-NINE EURO for postage, and then the festival sold out. So I have an outrageously priced campervan ticket I can't sell, and no ticket for the event. This is stupid
What's with the postage?
Like it's a package with stuff to hang in your window and whatnot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back