Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

I accidentally blocked someone on thumped and I also accidentally blocked him before.

Weird. Nothing wrong with yer man either. He's real sound.

I never blocked any thumpedster on purpose.

I've always thought the northw as more full of head-the-balls rather than left or right - footers
Seems some do a good job of being both.

Mate was second generation, and so maybe overeggs the pudding a bit. Like, I know a couple of guys who are as Irish as Irish can be, but we're born and raised in Chelmsford or somewhere. They Don't get the references.

I've blocked a coue. I come here like going to a pub to chill out in a friendly environment. If there is someone in that that gets on my nerves they spoil my experience so I just block them. I don't come to Thumped to rant and rave and get into arguments. I'm sure I'm on a few ignore lists myself.

I accidentally blocked someone on thumped and I also accidentally blocked him before.

Weird. Nothing wrong with yer man either. He's real sound.

There's the odd Thumped type that's a fuckin arsehole like. I mean, I'm here

But yeah, around 5 years ago during a rather one-way 'debate' about a news topic at the time, one ex-Thumpedster once told me that they hoped someone (anyone) in my family would get cancer and die a slow death - before editing/deleting the post a few minutes later, not before I saw the vicious vitriol. (I very much believe that someone else who was party to the whole debate told them they better get rid of the comment)
I didn't think to screenshot it at the time unfortunately, before the edit was made; I think I was too busy deciding to block said arsehole altogether. This didn't happen on Thumped mind; also, I would expect that many of the people here are big fans of the person, as they certainly seem to me to be someone that is extremely well-accustomed to concealing their vileness.
It pleases me that this person is nowhere to be seen around here these days.

But yeah, around 5 years ago during a rather one-way 'debate' about a news topic at the time, one ex-Thumpedster once told me that they hoped someone (anyone) in my family would get cancer and die a slow death - before editing/deleting the post a few minutes later, not before I saw the vicious vitriol. (I very much believe that someone else who was party to the whole debate told them they better get rid of the comment)
I didn't think to screenshot it at the time unfortunately, before the edit was made; I think I was too busy deciding to block said arsehole altogether. This didn't happen on Thumped mind; also, I would expect that many of the people here are big fans of the person, as they certainly seem to me to be someone that is extremely well-accustomed to concealing their vileness.
name and shame

I’m packing up my apartment and managed to pawn my old tv on someone so now the remote has disappeared. 3 solid hours looking and now I’ve a bad feeling it’s in one of the 15ish boxes here.
I joked a bit about being a hoarder but Jesus Christ. No one needs 4 sets of Risk, 3 monopoly’s and 3 Cluedo's.
I think the charity shop might tell me to go away this time, this will be my 4th or 5th full car load.

how long inactive?

I’m packing up my apartment and managed to pawn my old tv on someone so now the remote has disappeared. 3 solid hours looking and now I’ve a bad feeling it’s in one of the 15ish boxes here.
I joked a bit about being a hoarder but Jesus Christ. No one needs 4 sets of Risk, 3 monopoly’s and 3 Cluedo's.
I think the charity shop might tell me to go away this time, this will be my 4th or 5th full car load.
I need four sets of Risk.

some of the rows on #classicthumped back 10+ years ago used to get pretty heated..

now its only britpop that really gets peoples blood up

I once subscribed to Thumped dot com just so I could see who was giving me shitty rep. All the time.

Not to say I wasn't an annoying arsehole myself, but this character was just bullying. I'm sure he thought it was some kind of meta post ironic thing, but no, he was just being a cunt.

I think I blocked someone else because they were just boring.

Anyway, that was years ago. Gorillas mot as scare now and all that.

*It wasn't janer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back