Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

it's been buckets here all week. having replaced a grill element and laid a wooden floor in recent weeks, i see no need for a plumber, so going to try to do this over the weekend myself:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

if the ballcock problem is in a newish jacks, there should be a vertical bracket (which holds the ballcock) bolted to the floor of the cistern whose distance from the cistern wall can be adjusted via the screw that touches the wall. smaller gap = more water.

hit 5 years in the job (second time I've hit 5 years in this job). Got my 5-year gift. A fucking pencil. I was being all cynical about it til I looked it up and found out they cost $500

what the fuck am I going to do with a $500 pencil?

I could have gotten nice new wheels for my bike for that money.

fucks sake

hit 5 years in the job (second time I've hit 5 years in this job). Got my 5-year gift. A fucking pencil. I was being all cynical about it til I looked it up and found out they cost $500

what the fuck am I going to do with a $500 pencil?

I could have gotten nice new wheels for my bike for that money.

fucks sake

eBay. Or swap shop.

"Like a phalanx of knights clad in glittering chain mail, Caran d'Ache's Ivanhoe series bears its own bright silver and rhodium-plated finish."

I NEED these pencils

What a stupid idea. They must have got a great deal on a box load of them or won them in a competition or something. Unless you're a writer, then it'd be very thoughtful. Or an artist like Johnnystress.

"Like a phalanx of knights clad in glittering chain mail, Caran d'Ache's Ivanhoe series bears its own bright silver and rhodium-plated finish."

I NEED these pencils

its just a pencil. my old HB 12p in the local newsagents one did pretty much the same job, only it was better cos I could chew it.

I checked on ebay there and found none listed. There is a ballpoint pen version up for sale for a grand. Bargain

maybe I'll start hanging out in wanky nightclubs and bring my pencil with me. The birds can't but be impressed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back