Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

what's the problem?

apart from "it's a blackberry"

Spent 45 mins with the guy in the O2 shop this morning & am now waiting for some sort of text or confirmation that I'm all in with their shit... bloody complicated yokes.

I had one for work a couple of years ago & really liked it, but it was all set up by the company admin.

Fingers crossed.

Spent 45 mins with the guy in the O2 shop this morning & am now waiting for some sort of text or confirmation that I'm all in with their shit... bloody complicated yokes.

I had one for work a couple of years ago & really liked it, but it was all set up by the company admin.

Fingers crossed.

Blackberry require special services applied to them at O2's end. Once they apply them you just have to reboot the phone and then you can setup your BIS account (i'm assuming the problem is you can setup your email)

Friday is a bad day to get O2 to do anything so you'll probably be waiting till monday

If you accidentally kill a duck I will make it my mission to locate and compromise you with extreme prejudice.

Here's some ducks to cheer you up
250px-Bucephala-albeola-010.jpg
duck-picture.jpg
baby_ducks.jpg
blog-ducks.jpg
IndianRunnerDucks2.jpg
funny-photo-btqitkh06w-DUCKS.jpg
Male_and_Female_mallard_ducks.jpg

Blackberry require special services applied to them at O2's end. Once they apply them you just have to reboot the phone and then you can setup your BIS account (i'm assuming the problem is you can setup your email)

Friday is a bad day to get O2 to do anything so you'll probably be waiting till monday

Sorted. Took a good few hours, but sorted... and I'm a little in love with this phone. Only minor complaint is it that there is not a lot of device memory for apps & you can't run them from the sd card, but I suppose it will prevent me from loading it up with shite I'll never use...

Nothing special. An old second hand Bold. (when I say old, its a year old which is like 50 years old in mobile years)

EDIT: its a 97something

I just went to take a photo of a cat but it was gone when I returned with my camera

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back