Mighty Boosh article in Event Guide (1 Viewer)

They are also way behind in putting the tour together, although from the warm-up reports, what they do have is great - but two days ago they were still reading from scripts... Sigh.

I was at the one on Monday, and not only were they still reading from scripts, they didn't have an ending! But it was hilarious, I think I prefer watching them improvising and cracking each other up than sticking to a proper script.

My favourite bit was Tony Harrison revealing he lives down the road from me in Newington Green. I know he's not real, but I'll always be picturing him scuttling about the bakery and the shoe repair shop every time I pass there now. Actually, being a head with tentacles, he doesn't need shoes, does he? But he still needs his spare keys cut.

Yes, slow day at work for me....

This is ahnnn outraaaage!!!

That's absolutely class! Who is that in Real Life?

I'm actually much more tickled by the idea of a fictional alien living near me than any of the real celebs. The Nabootique would be in walking distance too if it was real.

231680181.jpg

T'was all Kim's Deal.

231680178.jpg

231681213.jpg

Wasn't the crack fox just Old Gregg by another name? The whole "I'm gonna hurt you" asides just reminded me of him.

Funny moments but not great.

Hmm I see what you mean, but nope! ;) I suppose the main thing obviously is that it's Barratt rather than Fielding - but Old Gregg wants to marry Howard whereas the Crack Fox is more deviant than that. Old Gregg's a bit simple, whereas CF is an evil ringleader down in the sewers who pretends he's a bit simple.

Oh no, now I'm talking about them like they're real people.....!ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back