Mighty Boosh article in Event Guide (1 Viewer)

thanks!
unfortunately it's not as exciting as it sounds - despite more than a year of trying to get an interview through their PR agent, I've been told they're not doing any Irish interviews and was instead given quotes [as were all journalists requesting interviews in the last few months] I could use. Sigh.

But hey, hopefully it'll be an interesting read nonetheless...

Ohjesussoexcitedonlyaweekandabitbeforetheyarriveindublin.

Will get my hands on Event Guide asap so. I'll use it for me in the night times, for the fuzzy tingle times.

ha! Glad I could help ;)

yeah I can't flipping wait!! I have loads of friends coming from abroad for the shows. We can't talk about the shows themselves as they're you-know-what shows though.

Some of my friends were at the warm-ups over the last few weeks so I have an idea of what to expect.

Anyone have any news on afterparties and such like?

ha! Unfortunately I couldn't go into what I thought of the series (and yes, I do concur, despite some great moments - Monty Flange, Journey to the centre of a Punk, the kiss - it was a totally rushed affair) as it was sort of an introductory article.

They were literally writing the last two episodes of S3 the week they filmed them!

They are also way behind in putting the tour together, although from the warm-up reports, what they do have is great - but two days ago they were still reading from scripts... Sigh.

Maims - they're Em Cee Dee shows...

give the guys a break - they are too busy revelling in their new found popularity to have any time to write new material.
its a vicious circle

Ha! It's sad that that is true.
They're doing a lot of music with the Boosh Band these days - they were great at the Boosh Festival. But they have crammed a LOT into one year.
There's a book coming out this month as well - they're doing a signing on Saturday 20 Sept in Easons.

Ugh I really don't like Eels at all - that whole episode is a pile of recycled shite.

i think you will find numerous holes in the plot for the Crack Fox - they just didnt think it al through in my opinion
:)

you mean you actually do listen to me when I rabbit on about them!? ;)

Crack Fox is genius....! It's such a pity they cut the Crack Fox song out of the episode, and the bit where Naboo sees him. They should have cut that whole drugs bit out instead, that was a waste of time.

an introductory article made up of quotes taken from a press release about a tv show that's been on telly for years?

event guide - cutting edge as usual!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back