Men in Pink Shirts (1 Viewer)

mackle

Seriously what the fuck is going on? Whats with all the tough guys and spides wearing pink t-shirts?

epidemic or what? Seriously I'm scared! How long before we all catch it?

Any men on thumped wearing pink t shirts HANG YOURSELF

yeh i work in terenure, holy fuck! wacky hairdo's, pink shirts, glass 'david beckham' type earings "god fintan i'm really into piercing but my rugby coach says it'll turn me into a gay" oh yeh and ten minutes on the sunbeds... i reckion its the likes of burberry et al gettin there own back cos commoners are ruining the elitest-ness of their brand and gettin these idiots to wear pink...brilliant

haha yeh I work in Debenhams and I'm fucking surrounded by the edjits wearing them. And I have to sell them as well! grrrh. They're everywhere. best one was tonight seeing a fucking 10 year old try one on. Laughed so much. Even stuck the collar on it up.

Ciaran Mackle said:
haha yeh I work in Debenhams and I'm fucking surrounded by the edjits wearing them. And I have to sell them as well! grrrh. They're everywhere. best one was tonight seeing a fucking 10 year old try one on. Laughed so much. Even stuck the collar on it up.

then probably clicked his finger at you as if you were a servant...such pricks, i cant understand a word they're sayin and i only live bout twenty minutes away where people speak normally and not like bleedin prince charles

inspector horse said:
then probably clicked his finger at you as if you were a servant...such pricks, i cant understand a word they're sayin and i only live bout twenty minutes away where people speak normally and not like bleedin prince charles

i havent noticed any pink shirts at all lately.

IFF said:
a man secure with his sexuality (ie he knows he's straight) can wear any colour of shirt

i have a pink t-shirt and it's a babe magnet, though usually ones who already have boy friends

yeah you should do as Mackle said - hang yourself. babae magnet...jesus. :rolleyes:

i work behind the bar one night a week in Club 92, this epidemic has been rife for quite some time.
other features to look out for are those colourdy wristbands, a bandana UNDER a baseball cap worn ALL night no matter how hot cos they're "such fuckin rides" oh and the cap is to the side ala EMF, Zag & Zag 1989/90.
Jerry Seinfeld white sneakers too. AND, I nearly forgot, these people own Westlife/ 5five/ and Backstreet Boys albums cos they're "only a bit of craic sure man" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha
wankstains!

you had to go and bring that up didnt you!

i just figured, what with mackle using it, that it was a word all the cool kids were using nowadays

Ciaran Mackle said:
Seriously what the fuck is going on? Whats with all the tough guys and spides wearing pink t-shirts?

epidemic or what? Seriously I'm scared! How long before we all catch it?

Any men on thumped wearing pink t shirts HANG YOURSELF

silly mackle, spiders don't wear clothes
Right now, right this second, I'm stealing my girlfriends joke.

Queen Buzzo said:
That's not even funny Avernus, no wonder you're seventeen!
His mum is him girlfriend.

oh right....gosh I feel silly. also - seventeen? I took thee for thy better, buzzo.

Mondobrutale is his own girlfriend.

flame.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back