Men in Pink Shirts (1 Viewer)

on another note, my other toenail just came off. underneath theres some gross foetus toenail growing. now I have two gross toes.

the curse of thumped football lives on.

I think this is true. Pink looks good on a mang.

IFF said:
a man secure with his sexuality (ie he knows he's straight) can wear any colour of shirt

i have a pink t-shirt and it's a babe magnet, though usually ones who already have boy friends

pinkcobwebmen.jpg

mackle and i posing before fucking shit up!!!

here's nipple-vision:
pinkcobwebmen2.jpg

I blaim morrissey.

actually, notice how all mens pink shirts are the same shade of pink? geh sheep

may i advise any of you who don't like pink shirts, NEVER go to Italy

the leader of italy's national cycling race wears pink (and usually as italians are uber-stylish go all out with the pink- pink shorts, pink shoes, pink bike and pink hair)
many soccer teams have pink as their away colour and goalkeepers wear pink on their jersey (buffon i think wore pink in the champions league final a few years ago but i could be wrong)
the daily sports paper is printed on pink paper

inspector horse said:
yeh i work in terenure, holy fuck! wacky hairdo's, pink shirts, glass 'david beckham' type earings "god fintan i'm really into piercing but my rugby coach says it'll turn me into a gay" oh yeh and ten minutes on the sunbeds... i reckion its the likes of burberry et al gettin there own back cos commoners are ruining the elitest-ness of their brand and gettin these idiots to wear pink...brilliant
jesus fucking narcs. lets go straight edge.

the leader of italy's national cycling race wears pink (and usually as italians are uber-stylish go all out with the pink- pink shorts, pink shoes, pink bike and pink hair)
many soccer teams have pink as their away colour and goalkeepers wear pink on their jersey (buffon i think wore pink in the champions league final a few years ago but i could be wrong)
the daily sports paper is printed on pink paper

juve's original kit was pink cos it was the cheapest material. they got their current strips cos they tried to buy nottingham forest style jerseys but got notts country ones by mistake. interesting and true. thank you wikipedia.

IFF said:

your probably refering to mario cippollini, i know i gave out about pink shirts earlier but the 'maglia rosa' is different..
cipollini%20in%20rosa.jpeg

I have a bigger problem with women who wear too much pink, exclaim that pink is their colour and get excited when they see pink household goods, shoelaces or whatever. Twats.

Other women's fashions that are currently bugging me:
Knee-high boots over drainpipe jeans. You look like jockeys. All of you.

Military-style, brass-buttoned jackets. A year after they first hit catwalks, these jackets have limped into the high street and saturated every department store. Not only can't I understand why every chick I see has one, I can't understand why they're all wearing them a size too small. You all look like marching band drummers. Fat ones.

Em, I'll come back when I think of some more....

Hey Andy, that joke you nicked off your girlfriend sounds like something Buzzo would say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back