Men in Pink Shirts (2 Viewers)

MONDOBRUTALE said:
polar_bear_big.jpg

don't be afraid to use your nails, boys

He'd definitely fancy you.

Want me to set something up?

He likes pink shirts, pina coladas and getting caught in the rain.

Commercial Fashion is funny and entertaining. I went out with a pretty 'successful' stylist for a short while, really opened my eyes to the whole industry.It's a circus of the chronicly insecure and savy-less, run by the most unoriginal sycophants(?) you could ever meet.Style Magazines are some of the most consistently hypocritical and contradictory reading around.

I love it fashion. Quote of the year in last weeks Style section of the times: "No style is the new black".

Anyone go to the 'off the rails' fashion extravaganza at the weekend?

Rant over.

HitsLikeAGirl said:
No, but mother may i...

Not well known, successfull. The commas were my own take on whether or not you're a success if your a stylist in the first place.

Was she/he or heshe a knob?

HitsLikeAGirl said:
I love it fashion. Quote of the year in last weeks Style section of the times: "No style is the new black".

The Times Style section recently proclaimed that shoulders are the new cleavage. Also fashionable for this winter are curves and green eyes. It irks me that fashion industry bozos can declare certain body shapes and physical characteristics "in" without any hint of tongue in cheek.

Zeelander said:
It irks me that fashion industry bozos can declare certain body shapes and physical characteristics "in" without any hint of tongue in cheek.
funny you should say that - both tongues and cheeks are 'in' for winter

Zeelander said:
The Times Style section recently proclaimed that shoulders are the new cleavage. Also fashionable for this winter are curves and green eyes. It irks me that fashion industry bozos can declare certain body shapes and physical characteristics "in" without any hint of tongue in cheek.

White is the new black

Actually recklessone, I think you'll find that this winter, black is the new black. All your favourite high street stores have rails full of beautifully embellished and smartly tailored black clothes, heralding the triumphant return of every fashionista's staple colour.

...Is what I've learned from every blimmin' magazine I've read in the last six months. I wish I could write for a fashion rag, if only there was one that allowed me to start my features with "Oi, slags..."

Zeelander said:
Actually recklessone, I think you'll find that this winter, black is the new black. All your favourite high street stores have rails full of beautifully embellished and smartly tailored black clothes, heralding the triumphant return of every fashionista's staple colour.

Goths will be happy.

Wait a minute...

Unlike most birds I know I tend to see clothes as functional rather than an "expression" of myself. My clothes collection mostly consists of cardigans, jeans, t-shirts and hoodies and I couldn't give a flying fuck if they are "in"
or not.

So not being into the whole fashion thing heres something I've been wondering about - y'know fashion magazines like Vogue etc. how come it takes women ages to "read" them? They mostly consist of pictures of clothes. The only theory I can think of is that they imagine themselves in the clothes and the fancy photo-shoots. Would this be correct?

Women love looking at hot women....... yep cos we wish we looked like them.. hence the reading of fashion magazines

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back