men acting like babies (1 Viewer)

Hehe, I've never dated anyone who wasn't able to take care of himself. Some women, my mother and my sister for example, seem to like feeling necessary though.

I haven't 'dated' them either (because of it) but I've met them, more than a few times. Could be just general laziness or an attempt to get someone else to do by claiming ignorance. Either way, it's a turn off.

Women have vaginas, men have cocks.

Some women have cocks, some men grow breasts.

Some men like to make love to babies, some women don't like to make love to man-babies.

Why can't we all just get along?

Hmmm, yeah, I see you have made some very valid points. Don't forget, of course, that men who moan about women -- and indeed women who moan about men -- are really just expressing their own deep sense of inadequacy.

url

When a man doesn't know how to take care of himself, like not understanding how to cook basic things or do laundry, it's a turn off. Anytime I feel like I'm more or less cutting up meat in bit size chunks so they don't choke means sex is not on the menu.

Don't cut up the meat. No man will choke on a big piece of meat. We're perfectly able to break it up with our teeth. Denying someone sex cos you feelyou have to cut up meat is a bit much.

No wonder they sulk.

remember that post about the adult sized babygrows? who posted that? man, was it? i'm betting not.

What in jaysus is this thread actually about?

nothing really. i was just inundated with sulky men yesterday and i wondered what the story was.

i do love watching nonsense threads blossom though!

some bint is whinging because some guy threw a strop which she interpreted as a regression to child-like sulking when in fact there are probably 2 sides to the story.

hi. thanks.

If watching a man regress into a child is unsexy, does that mean
its sexy to watch a child grow into a man?

The more I know about the world the less I want to play a part in it.

When a man doesn't know how to take care of himself, like not understanding how to cook basic things or do laundry, it's a turn off. Anytime I feel like I'm more or less cutting up meat in bit size chunks so they don't choke means sex is not on the menu.

its not icapability y'know, its just that most mass market house hold appliances are built for delicate hands, where as my hands evovlved in manual labour jobs between 15 and 20 years of age. i break that stuff all the time. i've been through four can openers this year at least, floor brushes dont last, saucepan handles wear out withing weeks.... anything that basically i have to manhandle to make food or whatever ends up breaking. its too wasteful for me to cook. its not me its the evil companies. i've considered placing a lonely hearts ad based on this pretense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back