men acting like babies (1 Viewer)

Men sulk; women get angry. Think I prefer the sulking to be honest. It's less violent.

The best part is when women get angrier cos we don't "LET THEM IN".

The main difference is that men usually realise that a wrong has been done; women seem to blithely forget (especially when they're the perpetraitors (deliberate mis-spelling). Getting in your huffs is better than fighting about it. Talking about it would be better, but there's no talking to them sometimes.

If your man is acting like a baby, then stick a tit in his mouth. It's a win-win situation.

Now, where's me nappies?

Men sulk; women get angry. Think I prefer the sulking to be honest. It's less violent.

The best part is when women get angrier cos we don't "LET THEM IN".

The main difference is that men usually realise that a wrong has been done; women seem to blithely forget (especially when they're the perpetraitors (deliberate mis-spelling). Getting in your huffs is better than fighting about it. Talking about it would be better, but there's no talking to them sometimes.

If your man is acting like a baby, then stick a tit in his mouth. It's a win-win situation.

Now, where's me nappies?

I love all these sweeping generalisatons ;)

I know many women who sulk, and I know men who lose their tempers. I don't think either approach shows any maturity if it is the usual way of dealing with issues, or perceived issues.

Speaking from experience there is nothing worse than dealing with a three-day (or longer) sulk-athon when you have no idea what it is you're supposed to have done, or whether it is even you that has brought on the sulk. It's extremely draining and, if it is a regular thing, will successfully kill off all romantic feelings.

Most women may have the instinct to take care of babies, but we don't want to sleep with them.

I love all these sweeping generalisatons ;)

I know many women who sulk, and I know men who lose their tempers. I don't think either approach shows any maturity if it is the usual way of dealing with issues, or perceived issues.

Speaking from experience there is nothing worse than dealing with a three-day (or longer) sulk-athon when you have no idea what it is you're supposed to have done, or whether it is even you that has brought on the sulk. It's extremely draining and, if it is a regular thing, will successfully kill off all romantic feelings.

Most women may have the instinct to take care of babies, but we don't want to sleep with them.
I love all these sweeping generalisatons

I love all these sweeping generalisatons

I see what you did there :)

Personal experience is hardly a generalisation. And I do know women who sulk, and men who lose their temper, as well as the vice versa Goff mentioned.

As for the not wanting to sleep with sulky baby-men, it is the expressed view of the majority of women I know.

Maybe men feel the same about pouty girl-women, I don't know - I do know that they're difficult to be friends with. I was just trying to add some balance.

I see what you did there :)

Personal experience is hardly a generalisation. And I do know women who sulk, and men who lose their temper, as well as the vice versa Goff mentioned.

As for the not wanting to sleep with sulky baby-men, it is the expressed view of the majority of women I know.

Maybe men feel the same about pouty girl-women, I don't know - I do know that they're difficult to be friends with. I was just trying to add some balance.
give your man a beer, instant change. works for me.

When a man doesn't know how to take care of himself, like not understanding how to cook basic things or do laundry, it's a turn off. Anytime I feel like I'm more or less cutting up meat in bit size chunks so they don't choke means sex is not on the menu.

When a man doesn't know how to take care of himself, like not understanding how to cook basic things or do laundry, it's a turn off. Anytime I feel like I'm more or less cutting up meat in bit size chunks so they don't choke means sex is not on the menu.

Do you traditionally date men from asylums who eat tea towels or something? I mean who cant do laundry?

raises hand*

i am like a baby when I have a bad hangover. no shame.

Infinitely preferable to being like a bear with a sore head.

Hehe, I've never dated anyone who wasn't able to take care of himself. Some women, my mother and my sister for example, seem to like feeling necessary though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back