Member of BY most likely to die first (1 Viewer)

Member of BY most likely to die first

• Ian (smack/internal bleeding)

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Karen (crystal meth)

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Stanto (alcoholism)

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Eoin (Stress related illness/emo-induced suicide)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
nice

Nice one Jamie. Like the way you left out Ken. You seem to be dropping to considerably low levels of pettiness. Potential suicide. How about potentially no frends if you keep this up

pigeon 2 eh?

oh fuck off would you?i "left you out" because if i'd included you at the moment you'd have probably taken it to mean i wanted you dead or something.I (bizarre as it sounds) didn't put you in there cos with things being,eh,shall we say "lacking" between us, i didn't want to be seen slagging you on a fucking message board.If I'd put you down you'd have made an issue out of it.Nice one Ken.It's good to know the one time i try not to stir shit, you still think I'm stirring shit.Any comments,say 'em to ME,not on here,right?

levels of pettiness eh?

again not me

Jamie i'm glad to say that was not me as when I post something on this board nowadays I leave my name behind it. Also I would say something to your face and I understand you not putting me down on the list.Again OTHER PEOPLE USE THIS LOGIN ACCOUNT so I will not take the blame for what other people write. I most certainly do have aids. Ken

i voted for me. not becuz of the meth tho, since i dont have time to make it just yet.
i'll b dead first alright tho....
only the reason may surprise u.
homework.
deth by too much homework.
thats right boys and girls, im sorry to let the side down but im back in the 'education system'.
(i might be killed by mockery even b4 i suspect by all the students ive repeatedly laughed at over the years)
karen. deth by homework
!baggyyyy not .|..|

Personally, I have my fingers crossed that they all die unexpectedly and suddenly at the hands of the Al Aqsa Martyr Brigade while playing at a suicide gig in Jerusalem.Or an opera in Moscow.

Islamic Fundamentalism .|..| if

This

Well, its nice to see that not all the crap bitching has left his forum. Looks like some people just can't get enough.

Anyway, I vote for Steve, but then it is 6am on Sunday morning, so what would I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back