Melaton (1 Viewer)

fuckin' rite.
i'd suck arthur guinness's rotten cock while melaton danced around me pissing on me as ronald mc donald and MCD' security took turns in buggaring me up the cakehole while branding the coke a cola symbol into me back with malboro's for a promo copy of the latest "indie-but-on-a-major-label" bands cac single, eg. the "avante-garde" frames DC. cept they're not on a major cos they're shit. only rappa bands get signed.
dopey cunts.

"slint".

or Slint.

it's probably this.

a review of spiderland.

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palladium/2142/steve.html

well it kinds means you've somehow been "dipped" in "shit".... sort of like a loop the loop ice pop is dipped in choclate on the top..... except its shit not chocolate...

I don't know am I making this more complicated???

"THE WRATH OF HAG" sounds like a star trek rip off

really? i thought it was more of a first-chapter-of-homer's-iliad rip-off, myself. what do you think, hag and the christpunchers?

silo (23 Aug, 2001 01:03 p.m.):
really? i thought it was more of a first-chapter-of-homer's-iliad rip-off, myself.

........ponce

"what do you think, hag and the christpunchers?"

HAG AND THE HAGETTES.... a sort of HARDCORE MATH-MOTOWN thing.... I'd imagine.

not one for "music" myself.... can't stand it to be honest.

Pantone247 (23 Aug, 2001 01:07 p.m.):
HAG AND THE HAGETTES.... a sort of HARDCORE MATH-MOTOWN thing.... I'd imagine.
i like the motown idea but not math. i don't think they'd mix. hey, i was doing some gaussian integration over an elliptical surface last night and i came up with this amazing song. it goes 'den, den, deden, dedum dumdedum'. as for 'hagettes', no chance. hag and the christpunchers wins hands down. there's no such thing as a hagette.

getting back to the subject (boo, hissss)
got the cd through the post yesterday - ta v. much
great production, very nice tunes, only criticism would be that it sounds too much like jeff buckley singing for the frames - that's not a musical criticism but just that they don't really give off their own sound from these two songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back