Meeting People (4 Viewers)

So where's good for a first date in Dublin? Don't want to just go for a pub, maybe a coffe place that won't kick you out after a half hour?

I like Accents, it opens late and I've sat there for hours and hours without feeling weird. Bonus is that its quite small, so its not like, massively busy and stressful.

I second Accents. The downstairs part is cozy and the boardgames can be a strange icebreaker. The hot chocolates are yummy and there's some decent bars nearby if you fancy heading somewhere afterwards.

For me if drink is out of the question it'd have to be a movie or a gig or some situation where I don't have to talk constantly for hours. First dates are stressful enough without that workload. But that's just me.

I think coffee dates suck cos it takes about 10 min to drink a coffee and who drinks more than two cups of coffee in a row? so most coffee dates are over after about 30 min. Also, coffee makes me jittery which doesn’t help matters. Most coffee dates I’ve been on have lasted less than an hour and I’ve never spoken to the person again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back