Meeting People (6 Viewers)

AFAIK Ginger was in them for about 3 months and was kicked out for drinking too much

which is saying something.

Quireboys are terrible and probably still going

Will instantly marry any girl who likes these albums even half as much as me

epwildhearts.jpg
Earth_Vs_The_Wildhearts.jpg

currently convinced that if they were american they'd have a respect akin to the Replacements
i remember you going on about the wildhearts back in the mists of time (10 years ago), fair play for consistency anyway

that's awfully depressing...

I stick by my heroes, it's getting awfully crowded in the trophy room though.

So how have the last ten years been for you then Nooly? any news?

not much news, no..i've drank a lot, been a sort of punk and then not, and spent 8 years in college...here's to the next ten and the adventures they may bring

when one meets a person,how do they go about sticking with this person?im forever meeting someone sound and nice but then the minute the next one come's along im off with them instead,its not cool at all but i just cant help it.loads of good advice please.

When you find the right person you won't be tempted to move on to the next, not even a tiny bit. Although, what you describe could be a problem if you're not spending enough time with any one to figure out who they are, and what makes them tick.

I don't think you should worry about it too much though. You're young, and the more frogs you kiss... or should it be princesses... well, you get the idea.

stop being such a whore

i tried that at the start of the year,was going grand for a few months but i have been slipping up of late.

When you find the right person you won't be tempted to move on to the next, not even a tiny bit.

eh,about that,i was with the one of the soundest girls ever a few years back and i blew that one as well.
im gonna die alone and unloved!

Do you upgrade each time (apart from the lovely one a while ago) ? Cos if you do, that's just good sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back