Meeting People (16 Viewers)

From Sleepless in Sligo to Dateless in Dundalk, Jennifer will descend on singles hotspots around the country with you and your posse and try to hook you up!

Rideless in rathmines needs to meet like-minded filthbags for anal fisting vaginal fisting and fist fighting his posse are sneaking around behind him like a pack of hyenas waiting to pick up any sex carrion to call their own. I'm going to have my work cut out for me.

Rideless in rathmines needs to meet like-minded filthbags for anal fisting vaginal fisting and fist fighting his posse are sneaking around behind him like a pack of hyenas waiting to pick up any sex carrion to call their own. I'm going to have my work cut out for me.

I might need to fill out this application for the laugh:

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH REJECTION? I don't. I stalk until they realise they're wrong.
DESCRIBE YOURSELF: A woman who considers Copperface Jack's a late night takeaway. For sex. OR A women whose appetite for wine is only matched by her hunger for men.

Hey Jill, is that Clem Snide (whoever they are) song any good? All songs should be called that imho

I might need to fill out this application for the laugh:

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH REJECTION? I don't. I stalk until they realise they're wrong.
DESCRIBE YOURSELF: A woman who considers Copperface Jack's a late night takeaway. For sex. OR A women whose appetite for wine is only matched by her hunger for men.

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH REJECTION? a hail of bullets
DESCRIBE YOURSELF: Raoul Moate

Hey Jill, is that Clem Snide (whoever they are) song any good? All songs should be called that imho

Clem Snide write nice songs with plenty of clever little word play

You can meet them/ him (Eef Barzelay) here http://www.ilike.com/artist/Clem+Snide/track/Joan+Jett+Of+Arc

Joan Jett of Arc
She'd fix me a dinner of sunflower seeds
and Reddi-wip topping inhalers
and take me down south
with Hall and Oates in her mouth
my first love, my Joan Jett of Arc

My black heart was heavy
but her mom's Cougar was fast
as little Pink Houses were whistled
and it was all you can eat at the Sizzler that night
my steak burnin' Joan Jett of Arc

And the shopping malls and roller rinks
all dimmed their lights
cicadas and crickets were silent
and the train tracks like stitches
skidding bicycles tires
as I slipped in my Joan Jett of Arc

And the birds that were crushed
once had air in their bones
as oil was refined in her honor

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH REJECTION? a hail of bullets
DESCRIBE YOURSELF: Raoul Moate

WHERE ARE YOU MOATY?

gazzabreasts.jpg

That's what the last two pages were about. after that tv show I just watched I feel too inadequate to ever go on a date again.

Plus, like Prince, i'm shallow to the point of ridiculousness. 'I ain't looking for a one night stand, I only wanna feel u up'.

Ha, I'd forgotten about that already. The only thing I remembered off the last few pages was a hedgehog.

The only thing worse than going on a date with someone who comments on youtube would be going on a date with someone who comments on the Guardian

anyway, link us to your profile yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back