Meeting People (2 Viewers)

nah,apparently foreigners dont think its good to curse so much.

It puts me off to be honest. I don't really curse at all unless 'jackass' counts. I tend to say that a lot. I mutter motherfucker in my head sometimes but never aloud. Sadly, I've picked up 'for fuck sake' replacing 'for pete sake'... but not on purpose. It just kind of happened.

It puts me off to be honest. I don't really curse at all unless 'jackass' counts. I tend to say that a lot. I mutter motherfucker in my head sometimes but never aloud. Sadly, I've picked up 'for fuck sake' replacing 'for pete sake'... but not on purpose. It just kind of happened.

what do you find wrong with swearing then??? i'm interested in this.

I swear a lot, to be honest. Its not the most effective use of words, but it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

my cursing has become a lot worse since I started dealing with the public so much

ugh, "jackass" is one of the worst in my mind.

great.

I killed this thread.

*sigh*

I'll be in the googlemaps thread if anyone is looking for me

saying fuck and saying ouchies when you stub your toe has exactly the same meaning, no matter what comes out of your mouth.

d_jaques_derrida.15281830.jpg
http://justrhetoric.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/d_jaques_derrida.15281830.jpg

A dark path? Being with someone who gets turned on by something you do naturally sounds like a fucking ideal place to be

hahaha. Yeah, some day I will meet the girl who is turned on by constant complaining about everything all day every day.

the trick is to swear regularly enough so that people aren't appalled when you stub your toe and say fuck but not so regularly that they don't pick up on the extra emphasis when you say something like "fucking mayonnaise" when served up sandwich that has been destroyed by the vile shit when there was no mention of it on the menu.

what do you find wrong with swearing then??? i'm interested in this.

Not sure to be honest. I suppose there are so many interesting words one can use in language that the same over and over for different meanings is unimaginative? Or maybe it's because growing up those who cursed all the time were generally those of lesser intelligence? Or maybe I'm just a bit too prim and proper? Peppered here and there is fine but the constant use just seems rude and uncouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back