Meeting People (4 Viewers)

I was actually just looking for this thread. I just found out that another of my friends has found love on facebook. Will the madness never end? :rolleyes:

I was actually just looking for this thread. I just found out that another of my friends has found love on facebook. Will the madness never end? :rolleyes:
On facebook? best i ever got off that was a poke :rolleyes:

Squigs, I'll be in the sociable cooking thread tomorrow. night.

Excellent, with the longer days coming back it's definitely time to resurrect it. And sociable cooking is a great way to make new friends, I heartly endorse this product or service.

On facebook? best i ever got off that was a poke :rolleyes:

There is some applet on there called 'are you interested?' or something like that. Those two friends tried to get me to add it at one stage but when I realised what it was about I declined.

How does that happen? Like did he/she see someone in the "people you may know" and think....no I don't know but I want to? Weird. I only have 2 people from back home connected to my Jill Hives facebook and the rest are people from here. I never know anyone in the "people you may know" corner. I should figure out how to turn that function off.

There is some applet on there called 'are you interested?' or something like that. Those two friends tried to get me to add it at one stage but when I realised what it was about I declined.
Aye, one of my pals got laid a few times because of that, but for her 2 minutes of passion, I've to put up with 3 weeks of bitter complaining about how all men are assholes.

Excellent, with the longer days coming back it's definitely time to resurrect it. And sociable cooking is a great way to make new friends, I heartly endorse this product or service.

Likewise, I'll have to get myself to dublin for one when it's organised.

I'm on facebook , somebody fucking love me , ......langers.

on a related issue

can people see who has been visiting their facebook page or searching for them without joining as friends????????:heart:

I'm on facebook , somebody fucking love me , ......langers.

on a related issue

can people see who has been visiting their facebook page or searching for them without joining as friends????????:heart:

Stalking are we? I don't think so... but there is probably some way to do it. You use to be able to with myspace.

Met two lovely gents at the Leinster game earlier. Both were married, with kiddies, but was nice to get out of the house for an evening :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back