Meeting People (1 Viewer)

This thread has nosedived, reeks of loneliness and paranoia now. Why don't we just start a swingers thread and really heat things up? Fuck all this ceremonial courting/going to gigs to have cigarettes with strangers bullshit: if this threads a rockin', don't come a knockin'.

I'll go first so

51SV101PNSL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

girls, the way to show a lad you like them is to ignore them. Don't make eye contact, and for jaysus sake, don't respond if the come over to you to talk to you. Turn your head away in disgust, as if the very thoughts of them taking to you is the most offensive thing that has ever happened to you.

works every time.

I never go to gigs on my own.

Oh wait I do. But I never talk to people. Ever. Even if I meet someone I know. Its my way of showing them I like them.

This thread has nosedived, reeks of loneliness and paranoia now. Why don't we just start a swingers thread and really heat things up? Fuck all this ceremonial courting/going to gigs to have cigarettes with strangers bullshit: if this threads a rockin', don't come a knockin'.

But that stinks of desperation too. We should all just fight with blades.

monkey_knife_fight.jpg

But that stinks of desperation too.

Hey, desperation or not, you'd be getting laid. Better than faffing about at a shit gig going for your 10th cigarette hoping the bitch in the stripy tights will give you a second look.

In anyways, i'm spoken for so the joke's on you guys.!ninjaaaa

Hey, desperation or not, you'd be getting laid. Better than faffing about at a shit gig going for your 10th cigarette hoping the bitch in the stripy tights will give you a second look.

In anyways, i'm spoken for so the joke's on you guys.!ninjaaaa

I'm pretty sure most have been taking the piss since about page 3.

Who the hell cares if you're on your own? I will never understand this. As if smoking a cigarette would actually make you look any different than not? Bizarre.
Well, I was only 18 at the time so wasn't quite as comfortable in my own skin as I might be now.

People who say that physical attraction isn't important are talking bollocks. At the times when he's being a complete twat, or you're not feeling the best about things, it reeeeally helps when he's at least something decent to look at.

People who say that physical attraction isn't important are talking bollocks. At the times when he's being a complete twat, or you're not feeling the best about things, it reeeeally helps when he's at least something decent to look at.

ooohhh, thats sooo shallow

almost no one here will agree with that. We're the types who only see inner beauty you see

ok, I'm talking through my hole

Beauty's in the eye of the beholder and all that. I think you HAVE to find them physically attractive. Doesn't matter that your mates think she's a total swamp donkey, as long as you find her attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back