Meeting People (11 Viewers)

Yesterday, I was cleaning up my boxes of stuff from when my oul pair moved house last year.
Does everyone else have a "box of memories" dedicated to former loves?
Or is it just me and I'm weird?

I keep cinema tickets, receipts, bus tickets (if the journey was anywhere special), emails, little notes she left me, cards, holiday memorabilia, etc. all the way to a scrawled score card from a game of scrabble in a pub in Kilkenny to a silk nightie that a girl I broke up with 7 years ago left behind.
I couldn't possibly throw any of that stuff away.

I can't bear to keep anything from my ex-s, though I guess it also depends on how I feel about them. I'm not really friends with any ex-boifs or girlfs so I can't really say, but yeah I tend to leave it all behind. You're probably more healthy and balanced than I am though.

I don't have any bad vibes towards ex's at all at all, its more just the way its worked out. Makes me sound like a horror that I stay in touch with no one, but also for a very long time I wasn't in any long-term relationships, so its not a long rap-sheet

If you're on good terms and they're nice photos though, sher send them!

Yesterday, I was cleaning up my boxes of stuff from when my oul pair moved house last year.

I keep cinema tickets, receipts, bus tickets (if the journey was anywhere special), emails, little notes she left me, cards, holiday memorabilia, etc. all the way to a scrawled score card from a game of scrabble in a pub in Kilkenny to a silk nightie that a girl I broke up with 7 years ago left behind.

same

Do you still have the lotion that it put on its skin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back