Meeting People (2 Viewers)

Ok, real talk then. I would be of the opinion that one should not live ones life through a prism of obsessing about your relationships; whether it be that you HAVE to be in one, or have to NOT be in one. That's the same trap either way.

imho.

rlrt.gif

Ok, real talk then. I would be of the opinion that one should not live ones life through a prism of obsessing about your relationships; whether it be that you HAVE to be in one, or have to NOT be in one. That's the same trap either way.

imho.

I don't think anyone's obsessing. But it is a discussion topic about relationships.

What do you think of people who don't put up a photo on their profile and then send you messages as though they're having a normal conversation? I usually just ignore them or give monosyllabic answers

thanks to anyone that responded, dunno why but kinda helps a little

Every day will be just that little bit better than the last.

Try and resist contacting her, it will only bring you back to square one.
Her main reason for engaging with you will be just for her to feel less guilty about the whole thing.
Good luck.

Last edited:
I broke with my smoking hot Serb over the weekend. I believe she has PTSD from the war. It's unfortunate but I did my best. You know when someone spends the day hurling abuse at you via whatsapp and then throws in the I'm Pregnant tactic you're better off out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back