Meeting People (1 Viewer)

I thought I'd meet someone that I'd be interested in. Smart, pretty and into find similar stuff as me. She also does roller Derby, so looks good in short shorts.
I don't think she'd laugh at boob jokes though.
I never realised this was a deal breaker for me.

What's wrong with boob jokes?

Surely boobs, like dicks, have some inherent comedic qualities?

I say give Short-Shorts a 2nd chance.

I was asked out while working and it was painful. It was cringey for all those in earshot. I tried not to be rude and just fumbled around. I actually said, "I don't eat Sunday lunch" as a way out of it. I just don't eat, nice one Hives.

I think movies have people conditioned to think that if you just have the nerve to ask that you will usually get a positive reception.

I have no idea. At first I thought he was asking what the pub did but then I copped on. There was an audience for this whole thing. Cringetastic.

Repeat as necessary for future reference "Sorry, I don't date customers" the business owner's version of "Sorry, I don't date colleagues"

I did that too once. Didn't end well.
HAHAHA I remember that story. Sorry dude!

I actually misremembered the timeline, I met her before she got that job.
Ah even worse. I once did a feature for my student newspaper on Julie from Road Records and the bloody editor never printed it. Was scarlet going back in there then after that. Not the same thing obviously but awkward nonetheless.

there was a pianist, one of the bang on a can allstars, and she was one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen

vickychow.jpg

Didn't really think there was anything special about her myself. I'd say maybe I was too busy listening to the music, except that I wasn't really listening to that fucking Brian Eno shite in the first half of the concert.

Don't just tease a guy and then leave him hanging. What might have made this cooler is if it only happened to one guy, went on right up to the film's premiere, and then have her invite him to the movie, having bought the tickets, and then he gets to see the movie with the lead actress as his date.

lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back