Meeting People (2 Viewers)

I thought I'd meet someone that I'd be interested in. Smart, pretty and into find similar stuff as me. She also does roller Derby, so looks good in short shorts.
I don't think she'd laugh at boob jokes though.
I never realised this was a deal breaker for me.

there was a pianist, one of the bang on a can allstars, and she was one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen

vickychow.jpg

Eh, the horn for thread is two threads over there @jonah

I thought I'd meet someone that I'd be interested in. Smart, pretty and into find similar stuff as me. She also does roller Derby, so looks good in short shorts.
I don't think she'd laugh at boob jokes though.
I never realised this was a deal breaker for me.
This goes from wishful to actual in the space of a few pixels.

You should have waved at me like a mad person, had I noticed I'd have waved back. probably.

I felt weird looking at you until you looked back. I was on the second row on the other side. You probably doesn't make me any more confident.

Also I feel like I see you everytime (rarely) I'm in the NCH.

her predecessor, lisa moore, is one of the more difficult musicians i worked with. she probably sees herself as a perfectionist, but was just cantankerous and inflexible when faced with the kind of minor issues that are common with touring bands. mark stewart, on the other hand, was a true gent. his c.d. backing to electric counterpoint skipped towards the end of the piece yet he made a virtue out of it.

there was a pianist, one of the bang on a can allstars, and she was one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen

vickychow.jpg

My weekly thumped spotting was spying @Unicron across the balcony at the Bang on a Can Marathon at the NCH!

I was there too but I didn't see you (and don't know @Unicron as far as I know).

vickychow.jpg

Yep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back