Meat Is Murder (1 Viewer)

krusty411

Website
www.myspace.com
has anyone else seen the latest band-waggon campaign that Anti-Flag have jumped onto
280-antiflagad.jpg

dont get me wrong its a great campaign, but these F**kers jump onto any campaign going, i like their music but they seriously P/ss me off. I mean there all about indy media and stuff but when trying to contact them for an interview when they played dublin recently, i might as well have been trying to contact Osama Bin Laden. yes i hold a grudge :mad:

I dont like yer mans quiff in the picture, they hate people who drink aswell, bastards, well at least the singer does, fuck em!

While I think both PETA and Anti-flag are a load of balls, I don't think your gripe that they didn't meet up with you holds much weight given that they met up with Ci to find out all about Rossport and then promoted it from the stage at their gig.

well when i had been trying to contact them through every avenue possible which was 5 for arguments sake i got no replies at all so i think my gripe does hold up, even sasha at their european agency was p/ssed off about the way that went down, so i do think my gripe holds up

Used to like their music, but they've gotten lost up their own arses with the PC brigade. Pretty much a waste of time anyway for a punk band joinin the veggie campaign since (I like to think that) most punks I know are perfectly capable of making up their minds for themselves without needing 4 lads in a band to tell them what to do.Especially when every issue Anti_Flag tries to become involved in is diluted by the fact that they're fighting against absolutely fuckin EVERYTHING!

Anyway.
Yeah.
They used to not suck.

\o/

I just think that the looks on their faces are hilarious, the 'we're very concerned indeed' expression, as if they knew that Meat is Murder was going to be photoshopped onto the image before the photo was taken. Im just laughing to myself trying to pull the same face now. Heads up for some Terrordactyl 'serious face' band photos with political campaigns superimposed over them.

Is the guy at the back trying to look over the photographers shoulder/ his own fringe without using his hands?

Yea there old stuff was pretty good, new kind of army and such... but they're really just trying to hard now... Killer poses though!

Few good tunes off there first album when yer mans voice wasnt as nasaly and whiney-or maybe it was a different singer and last time I checked there drummer was a meat eater OH, NO NOT ME, ALL I SEE IS HYPOCRISY.

"i take my advise from the advertising world!"....meh,
havnt actually heard any off there stuff, but im sure there the type of band that has free wallpaper downloads, and street teams!!...

yeah le tigre did this too which was an even bigger pisstake. why would a band thats against negative beauty standards want to be associated with something that also uses supermodels in the nip...
John-ad_lrg.jpg

177866353_9ecbc33cc6.jpg

300px-TurlingtonPETA.jpg

11.jpg

BAH!

Used to like their music, but they've gotten lost up their own arses with the PC brigade. Pretty much a waste of time anyway ...

...most punks I know are perfectly capable of making up their minds for themselves without needing 4 lads in a band to tell them what to do.
Guess that rules out most protest songs then!!!!:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back