Massage/Acupressure places (1 Viewer)

billygannon

Contributor
Any good recommendations for good massage places/acupressure type things.
My back's not the Mæ West at the moment. Could do with a good rub.
In Dublin that is.

i went to a chiropractor in santry for a while and she was pretty good. some people in work swear by some dude in fitzwilliam square which would probably be more convenient for you?

pete said:
i went to a chiropractor in santry for a while and she was pretty good. some people in work swear by some dude in fitzwilliam square which would probably be more convenient for you?
yeah, i've heard of him. he's actually a 'healer'.

There's a piece in the current edition of Giant Robot about blind masseurs. Only thing is, you'll have to travel to Thailand to enjoy their delights.

aoifed said:
I've heard (Purple monkey dishwasher) that Harvest Moon do really good holistic work, if you'd be into that as opposed to a chiropractor. Purple monkey dishwasher.
also sporadic thumpeteer mark winkelmann's missus anne has just qualified in holistic massage therapy. she gave me a post-ladyfest destressing massage and it was brilliant. she's based in blackrock. gis a pm if you want her contact details.

melt in temple bar have some good people too. one of them managed to unkink my back after ten days of living on a bus with smelly boys earlier this year...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back