harney0.gif

harney.jpg

harney.jpg

MaryHarney.jpg

Mary_Harney.jpg

mary.jpg

AC_DC_Harney.jpg

maryharney.jpg

Our chances of wagering the fate of Northern Ireland on a sumo battle between Harney and John Prescott riding on the backs of their constituents seem to be fast disappearing. Speaking of that fat bastard, isn't it time he screwed up again to take the heat off Blair?

lol JZ :)

Mary Harney pics good cept for the pro abortion ones

ABortion is murder.

!zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed !zed

erm lol here goes
"Max: This is my boss, Jonathan Hart - a self-made millionaire. He's quite a guy. This is Mrs. H. She's gorgeous. She's one lady who knows how to take care ..."

aaahhhh a modern day Dublin Crusty Punk, the modern day crusty handbook states that you have to be pro abortion.

Wonder how he would feel if his mother had his same views and aborted him? :rolleyes:

you can go ahead and stick me in a box janer if you think it'll give your argument a bit of a push. is there any point in telling you i'm pro-choice and not pro abortion?

keep your head in the sand and pretend crisis pregnancy isn't an issue all you want but the reality is that last year 5,585 women gave irish addresses at abortion clinics in the uk. the actual number is likely to be higher and that's just figures for the uk.

your opinion on the subject is yours and i respect that but what i hate is the simplification of an issue that is obviously much more complex.

irish people need to stop ignoring this issue and, at the very least, deal with things like post-abortion care and check ups for those returning from having an abortion in another country.

I understand some of the points BUT

In America/UK and other like minded countries abortion is treated just like an after day contraceptive.

I would be maybe understanding on a few examples but overall I am overwhelmingly pro-life.

I am also proud I spelt overwhelmingly correct

Also because 5,583 gave Irish adresses by ur reckoning that is/would be rape/incest cases?

I understand some of the points BUT

In America/UK and other like minded countries abortion is treated just like an after day contraceptive.

I would be maybe understanding on a few examples but overall I am overwhelmingly pro-life.

this argument is nuts. if your gonna make a statement like that then at least attempt to qualify it with some evidence. are you suggesting that irish women who travel to have an abortion are treating it as a contraceptive?

under what circumstances are you not pro-life?

Also because 5,583 gave Irish adresses by ur reckoning that is/would be rape/incest cases?

eh?

i wasn't suggesting that these women's unwanted pregnancies were a result of rape or incest. there are many reasons why women have abortions. i was just attempting to illustrate that irish women have abortions and that the simplistic 'abortion = murder' bottom line of the pro-lifers side-steps reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back