Mario Kart Wii Thumped GP (1 Viewer)

I'll play, just don't tell clan tump
I need a break from the horrors of war

1719 3325 3164

saturday late morning ?

i can do this saturday night anyway

i've added everybody on thumped, i make it 9 of us so far?

ok, got it.

It says i can't race anyone until i register my code but when i go to register my code it won't let me do that either. What gives?

I might just have to go out and buy a wii now that this has been released. I'll kick your butts

Is it as good as the old SNES version? I heard the motorbikes are crap..

anyone else have trouble with the online gaming? Mine is pretty slow to connect and find other players and i sometimes get disconnected mid race. When it does play though it runs very smoothly. Maybe I need a faster connection?

anyone else have trouble with the online gaming? Mine is pretty slow to connect and find other players and i sometimes get disconnected mid race. When it does play though it runs very smoothly. Maybe I need a faster connection?

yeah i have the same problem, I dont think its my connection though, because the internet channel never disconnects, Nintendo WFC is known to be a bit crap afaik.

Once i connect to a race and start it tends to last a good few races...

bit of frame rate drop when you play 2 player online though.

i have a 3mb 24:1 line

hmmm, i've lost a connection during a race 2-3 times which means i lose points. On the other hand, i think i've won races because all of the other people disconnected. Losers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back