Mario Kart DS (1 Viewer)

feckin love mario kart. my little bro is asking santie for a ds so i better get him mario kart as a present:p ee hee ho ha

bought this tonight.its oh so very good..now if only i could figure out how to use this wi fi thing..then i could kick all yizzer asses..well really onlu dudleys cos hes the only one who has posted his friend code:rolleyes:
but it most defintely deserves:

.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

From reading this thread im amost tempted to get one of these off the girlfriend for xmas. How much are they and when can a man buy Mario kart and what is Animal crossing?

I am in the house on my own on xmas morning so I'll be up for some leagues of something!

ok i've finally figured it out so my friend code is:

ive just played my first online game and it really is amazing..adds a whole new interest to the game..especially when u dont know anyone else who has a ds so the multiplayer options were always goin to be limited before for me anyways...

but this is pure sexy..im so in love with it..

so anyone else got their codes yet?

only fifteen sleeps till santa brings me my go kart

Politakill said:
From reading this thread im amost tempted to get one of these off the girlfriend for xmas. How much are they and when can a man buy Mario kart and what is Animal crossing?

the best deals i've seen for getting a ds are in hmv. ds +game for 174 or something like that. mario kart is out now, you can get it with a ds as a deal.
Animal crossing is a 'life sim', closest thing would be the sims games, but AC has a lot more charm too it, it was a big hit on the gamecube and on ds you will be able to interact and visit other people's towns wirelesslesslessy

1000smurfs said:
only fifteen sleeps till santa brings me my go kart

the best deals i've seen for getting a ds are in hmv. ds +game for 174 or something like that.

actually it's better than that , it's ds + mario kart + any game for 174

Who needs wifi, get Santa to bring you this:

4374b9332bf54

http://www.discountarcade.com/main/ProductDetails/Simulator/103/1#

i'm a complete fucktard with computer games but damn it i love mariokart on the ds...i'm using muffins and am totally addicted.she never gates a chance to play with it..tee hee.

Can someone recommend another top DS game for me? I've got Kart, Advanced Wars and Nintenogs. I got some Gamestop vouchers from work cos it's xmas!

I'd like a nice 2d platformer if pos. Even a gba game.

Castlevania looks the shit! Think I'll grab that one. Is Mario 64 DS worth picking up? I know it's not 2d or anything, but I'm curious to know if it's worth it after all these years. I never had the N64 original.

As for those crazy warioware games - I got the one that came out on the cube, but it just wasn't my cup of tea.

mario 64 is pretty rad..i bought it with my ds back when it came out and i still play it..granted ive been stuck on the same part for like 5 months but its still cool...plus it looks amazing..and is really great for passing long hours of a commute!!

Must have for the DS! i was stuck on it (damn recharger MIA!), dont remember it being that hard on the 64! Come on the Revolution!!

muffin said:
mario 64 is pretty rad..i bought it with my ds back when it came out and i still play it..granted ive been stuck on the same part for like 5 months but its still cool...plus it looks amazing..and is really great for passing long hours of a commute!!

Right this is it people, i am going to buy 1 more game for my ds! havent been too impressed with the others i have bought so i need this to be good! any ideas am torn between - viewtiful joe, sonic rush, mario kart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back