Manu thread? (1 Viewer)

united for the league

088champs_468x339.jpg

(without even breaking a sweat)

Frame this post I may never say it again

"Fair play Alex Fergusson"

Yeah I said it

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/9402865.stm

He's a bitter lefty after all. All we need now is every other person in football (fuck it. In sport) to join him go on strike and then aquisce at the last minute and we can all rest happy in the knowledge that we fought the good fight and then lost out to corperate money grabbing, fan fucking, bullshit.......again.

In fairness it's the media's bias against United and especially Rooney that's the issue, he grazed past him and in self defence pushed out his forearm and not elbow.

icon_uhoh.gif

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_sortofelbow2.gif

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_sortofelbow3.gif

In fairness it's the media's bias against United and especially Rooney that's the issue, he grazed past him and in self defence pushed out his forearm and not elbow.

icon_uhoh.gif

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_sortofelbow2.gif

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_sortofelbow3.gif

Even when judged against my high standards of footballing gibberish this is exceptional. Fair play to you Bandit, ignoring
fact to throw nonsence up on a board. You make me proud to be part of thumped.

Did you lads open the spoiler ???? This smilie
icon_uhoh.gif
was placed in there to show my statement was nonsense and the gifs backed it up!!!

Clearly it was an unprovoked and awful attack by Rooney and anyone who tries to defend it is an idiot, blind or a blind idiot.

i know i shouldn't let fergie's "mind games" wind me up, but the hypocrisy in critisising the ref for not sending off luiz last night, after the man who got his goal shouldn't even be on the pitch is mind blowing. how does he do it? maybe luiz will get electrocuted by the meeja now.

If only Gilsey had done the interview.

"AH Now Alex the lad that got your goal should be banned for four matches after what he did. He's a woeful example for young players these days did you see Johan Cryuff running around throwing elbows at people?....No ....Silly stuff all together"

Post match interviews should be like inquisitions.

I.e "so David Moyes your team was absolute fucking shite tonight are you going to horse whip them like they deserve ?"

"Why not ?.... it's what the fans want ?"

Ha, was just reading about that:

@dgibbo28 the biggest compliment i can give you is that you are better than Carrick

Burn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back