Mantua festival (1 Viewer)

Look up Bellangere in co. roscommon on google maps for directions. When you hit there, its pretty easy as its signposted. Where are you coming from?

Hey Dan/anyone. By any chance do you have a timetable thing for the bands? Not sure whether to head up on the Thursday or the Friday because either day I'd only be able to make it up there for around 8:00pm... Don't want to miss too many bands.

Hey Dan/anyone. By any chance do you have a timetable thing for the bands? Not sure whether to head up on the Thursday or the Friday because either day I'd only be able to make it up there for around 8:00pm... Don't want to miss too many bands.

the doors only open at 6

I think it might be something like this but I'm far from sure. Actually I could be completely wrong too...

fri 1st aug starting around 5
trad edgy
excuses
dubtones
stunt
the blame
smoke like a fish
kilnaboy
blood or whiskey
only fumes & corpses

sat 2nd aug starting around 1
doctor bloodmoney
roosky
estel
droppin bombs
skazz
offenders

Cheers. Cant make it down til the saturday though so ill be missing yous, stunt
and excuses! fuckin shitter.

Yo anyone got the latest running order for bands on fri/sat night? cheers

its as Daniel said, apart from Dubtones play saturday now after bloodmoney.

This is only one stage, there are 4 more main marquees/stages with shitloads of stuff, reggae, drum&bass, electronic, main stage, it's on for 3 days - 1,2,3 august, loads of other stuff, for full lineups, details etc . go to - www.mantuaproject.com

cheers Jasper

Here ya go boss. :)

http://www.mantuaproject.com/images/dublin_route.pdf

I gotta fuckin bus it to Bellanagare and then hike it all the way to the campsite. Better not be raining like it is today and better be well signposted! !ninjaaaa

bus is the best way to bellangare, no trains at all out that way.
the bus stops outside the pub, across the road is a church, behind the church a carpark, behind that - the festival - it's not far at all - 5 mins walk

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back