Male Haircuts (1 Viewer)

Ciaran Mackle said:
Nah I'm going and getting it cut tomorrow. Dont think I would trust any of my mates are myself. Would fuck it up more than any hairdresser ever could. Still dont know what kinda short hair I want. Fuck sake
here seriously friends are the best! I haven't been to the hairdresser since last year. we used to go to this awful dose of a women who pulled my eyebrow ring with my hair. crying and bleeding is not the way to get your hair cut! in fact if you're coming on any part of the basta tour Aine can do it for you.

(also has anyone noticed how code_ninjas rep is at 1000 an hour?)

When I say I dont trust my friends its because my friends would purposley butcher it. And I know I would do the same

No Basta tour for me :mad:

psssst - here youngster - see if u like any of the 'dos in this room (don't say i never do nuthin for ya)

ps - for serious tho - there's nothing hotter than a little mini mohawk - not a big one like but a little subtle short one - go on go on go on.. if you can't when you're 17 then when can ya?

Take it from somebody who isn't over the hill, Mackle. What you want is a two all over, save for a feathered and square cut fringe that is dyed blonde.

freddymack.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back