Major Pleasures (2 Viewers)

Watching Come Dine With Me with my girlfriend.

Its the highlight of my life.Man that shit is funny.

She's the funniest woman in the world..rapier like wit

We revel in the mundane

Heh..just walked by the barber shop downstairs..and what do I hear coming out the door?

Gary Showbiz Hatch 23. lalalalalolol

After coming to terms with the fact that we weren't able to have children, we were very surprised to find out last week that Mrs. Ammonis is not only pregnant but 18-19 weeks along. Ultrasound today and all looks well. To say I'm happy is a major understatement.

After coming to terms with the fact that we weren't able to have children, we were very surprised to find out last week that Mrs. Ammonis is not only pregnant but 18-19 weeks along. Ultrasound today and all looks well. To say I'm happy is a major understatement.
congratulations!

Good for you both.

We'll still be here to remind you what free time, sleep and money are.

Well done though.

Since getting my life in order I've won my girlfriend back after she dumped me for a few weeks, have fallen head over heels in love with her and want to marry her. I'm currently sitting at a piano learning Have I Told You Lately That I Love You.

Aw wow, congrats!!!! delighted for you both!

Congratulations to the both of you!

This is the best thing I've heard in a long time.
Congratulations to all 3 of you :) :) :)

ah, needed some good news today, and there it is. fair play!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back