Major Pleasures (4 Viewers)

Got the course I applied for!

Future IT Support drone AT YOUR SERVICE!

And the icing on the cake,got picked up by a couple of Lithuanians 5 mins after I stuck my thumb out on the way home.

Now if I can just get me van fixed I'm the Marquis Of Made In The Shade!

FINALLY splashed out and bought some good jeans. A few years ago I went for the uniform approach to clothes which was wonderful. Problem is that they all fell apart at the same time, I've been winging it in the trouser dept for a while now and I've hated it.
Even more major pleasures is that I've found these exact jeans online for €25 cheaper, so I gonna buy a few more pairs and it's back to the uniform baby!

FINALLY splashed out and bought some good jeans. A few years ago I went for the uniform approach to clothes which was wonderful. Problem is that they all fell apart at the same time, I've been winging it in the trouser dept for a while now and I've hated it.
Even more major pleasures is that I've found these exact jeans online for €25 cheaper, so I gonna buy a few more pairs and it's back to the uniform baby!

the dream lives

Speaking of which I've found a sucker..I mean buyer for my campervan. So I will finally be able to start a savings account once he pays for it. It'll be an odd feeling, having money in the bank.

Where to?

germany

1381373162746135330.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back