Major Pleasures (1 Viewer)

Never heard of it but about 30 seconds of that was enough for me. What's worse than a bad BBC actor? A bad child BBC actor. It's like RTE actors, they're all stage actors who can't stop being stage actors when they're on TV. I love theatre and that style of delivery/voice projection works perfectly fine on stage but sounds utterly wooden on the telly. Maybe HBO has spoiled me.

Never heard of it but about 30 seconds of that was enough for me. What's worse than a bad BBC actor? A bad child BBC actor. It's like RTE actors, they're all stage actors who can't stop being stage actors when they're on TV. I love theatre and that style of delivery/voice projection works perfectly fine on stage but sounds utterly wooden on the telly. Maybe HBO has spoiled me.
you didn't even get to the lads dressed up as mice did you?

I finally tracked down the source of my hum..and eliminated it!...fucking hell that was a nightmare

Just in the nick of time before I started throwing money at the problem

Hearing last night for the first time,at the grand old age of 43..

S.F. Sorrow!

HOLY FUCK

this thing--it's a fucking godsend

got one yesterday for the completely untrained giant dog we currently have and it's made life so much easier

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this thing--it's a fucking godsend

got one yesterday for the completely untrained giant dog we currently have and it's made life so much easier

Hmm, might get one of. Leash to collar was a total nightmare with my guy as he has a funny shaped head and he could slip out of the collar really easily. I've got one of those chest/shoulder harnesses now and it's grand, but he still pulls on it, especially when other dogs are around.

We got this for our lad. It's great

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back