Major Pleasures (1 Viewer)

Daughter is in Irish college in Kerry, they're allowed out on the Sunday so we went down for a couple of days to visit. Used to go a lot when I was wee, but my god, those few days taking in Valentia Island, Dingle and spots like Ballybunion beach were so good for the heart and mind, Kerry is magnificient.

Funny the little things that have changed, there's a charge for *everything*. "Oh, you want to step into this field to look at a puddle that looks a little bit like where R2D2 might have widdled himself, that'll be 4 euro please"

Daughter is in Irish college in Kerry, they're allowed out on the Sunday so we went down for a couple of days to visit. Used to go a lot when I was wee, but my god, those few days taking in Valentia Island, Dingle and spots like Ballybunion beach were so good for the heart and mind, Kerry is magnificient.

Funny the little things that have changed, there's a charge for *everything*. "Oh, you want to step into this field to look at a puddle that looks a little bit like where R2D2 might have widdled himself, that'll be 4 euro please"
I have a soft spot for Ballybunnion. It's touristy but the beach is beautiful and I love the little shop along it so you don't need to walk all the way back up to the top. Also, the walk on the cliff.

I have a soft spot for Ballybunnion. It's touristy but the beach is beautiful and I love the little shop along it so you don't need to walk all the way back up to the top. Also, the walk on the cliff.
Isn't that where there's a bakery that we ordered so much cake off them that they still remembered us years later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back