Major Complaints Thread (1 Viewer)

When they talk about all the new jobs the green economy will create, that's a whack of them there

Thats mostly because a majority people are only mildly interested in sustainability if it has a net zero effect on the economy.

Like if you wanted to clean the place up, the number of jobs that would end in the morning isn't a number society wants to hear.

Thats mostly because a majority people are only mildly interested in sustainability if it has a net zero effect on the economy.

Like if you wanted to clean the place up, the number of jobs that would end in the morning isn't a number society wants to hear.
Yeah
A shit ton of people just move paper and get coffee

[raises hand]

"The next step is for your wife to apply for a ‘conditional order’. This is a document that says that the court does not see any reason why you cannot get divorced.

Your wife can apply for a conditional order on 3 January 2024. This is because they have to wait 20 weeks from when the divorce application was issued. You will both receive a reminder"

It's all pretty pain free from a beurocratic point of view, but 'kin hell it's long. I thought this was it, but no, another 20 weeks. It's been over a year.

Bumped into her the other day, she was expecting attention. Didn't get any.

Having to get another BER assessment (had one last year for potential heat pump install) after having solar installed (another €400 probably) to get our now measly solar grant of €2,400 because it's to 'verify said system was Installed'.
FYI I haggled with the BER people - they'd done a BER for us only around a year before, so all they needed to do was send someone around for 15 mins, and update their previous report. Ended up paying EUR160, which is still v pricey for a half hour's work, but a lot less than 400

My only major complaint is my continual inability to get out of my own way and improve my life immeasurably
I can see the things I need, just continually failing to make the effort

I used to dread going in for the cleaning
Borderline torture

I'm on a 6 months schedule with them now and it's breezy

I'm dreading my next one which I've been trying to book for the last 12 months. Last clean was pre Covid so next one is going to hurt like fuck

I feel you, man
We just gotta go in and take our due

We actually live in a kind of golden age of near pain-free dentistry - all we gotta do is show up

The cleaning is worse than root canals and crowns. Is it just my dentist or do they all stab your gums with the horrible cleaning implement?

I've found that the cleaning is not so bad since I got serious with the flossing

I floss two or three times a day. It's a thing around here... "there he goes, flossing again"
Managed a soupy dinner.
Oh by the way, she only did the top layer! Going back in a few weeks for the bottom layer. Christ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back