Major Complaints Thread (5 Viewers)

I tell people that this is the last place I'll work, and I believe it
Most of that is that I have a great employer and benefits and all that - but a chunk of it is never wanting to do another interview or exam ever again. I am done.
Same, apart from the great employer and benefits bit. Just could not be arsed aiming any higher.

I should really change my job for better money and more interesting work but interviews. The last one I did was online and my dad rambled in in the middle to give me sweets.
I was interviewing someone on Zoom last year and my son came into the room and did a massive, massive vomit* on the floor. The person on the other end could hear the splash and see my pain.

*he was so proud of that and still says to me: “Dad, remember the time I did the magma puke?”

“Yes I do, so. Yes I do.”

I was interviewing someone on Zoom last year and my son came into the room and did a massive, massive vomit* on the floor. The person on the other end could hear the splash and see my pain.

*he was so proud of that and still says to me: “Dad, remember the time I did the magma puke?”

Being interrupted on Zoom is mundane even if you don't have kids.
Fair play to both of you though.

Lots of good bands with vomit related names come to mind.

The current job I have I had a fight with one of the interviewers, on the phone screen.

Then they invited me to interview in person but I didn't want the job. I did want a free trip though, and I said I'd go.

On the way into the in person interview I was asked to *not* have a fight with this one fella again.

So anyway about 30 minutes in I'm back having a fight with the fella I was specifically asked not to fight with. Then I start taking the piss out of the Russian guy about Vodka, because he piped up something about me going off on the lock because I'm Irish.

Anyway, they offered me the job. I told them grand, but I'm not having anything to do with the lad from the interviews. Been there ever since.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have been having monster migraines for the past 8 or 9 days.
that was while you were in the US?

that happened me once when I travelled over there. The jet lag, exhaustion and dehydration fucked me completely. I had the worst and most terrifying migraine of my life, where I couldn't move the left side of my body. I thought I was having a stroke.

Mind yerself.

that was while you were in the US?

that happened me once when I travelled over there. The jet lag, exhaustion and dehydration fucked me completely. I had the worst and most terrifying migraine of my life, where I couldn't move the left side of my body. I thought I was having a stroke.

Mind yerself.
Yeah and I think for the same reasons. Add the stupid air con and shitty food on top of it. It’s hell and this morning was the worst in a couple of years.

Yesterday I was collecting Eoin from temple Street. ( He had a chest infection and was in for a few days but is home and seems fine now) and THREE of the accessable parking spots outside the front door were occupied by vans and cars with no blue badge.

Today I go round to the chemist to collect stuff for him and there was a skip in one of the spaces. A fucking Skip!!!!! And yes I phoned to complain.

I hope every asshole who parks on those spaces without a badge looses their fucking legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back